Frocessing is Processing like AS3 drawing library. Just like.
It is not ported but reference imprementation, so some behaviour are different from the original.
PerlinNoise?, PFont are almost ported from the original. 3D, Font and Image are refered a bit.
At the moment, it is not well tested, so they may have many bugs.
To conclude, this library is just for playing.
- Because it is under coding the 3D function, sorry about the code is not organized well. (30-Jun, 2008)
- The Text is implemented. Still the code is not organized. (15-July, 2008)
- Update to 0.5, pre version( 0.3) is moved to branch. (27-January, 2009)
- Shape(SVG) is implemented. (8-April, 2009)
- Update to 0.5.8.( 6-Dec, 2009 )
- Update to 0.5.9.( 13-Mar, 2010 ).Update to 0.5.9.1( 15-Mar, 2010 )
- Update to 0.6, pre version( 0.5.9.1) is moved to branch. (6-June, 2010)
- Update to 0.6.1 ( 8-July, 2010 )
- svn http://www.libspark.org/svn/as3/Frocessing/
- zip http://www.libspark.org/svn/as3/Frocessing/trunk/archives/frocessing-0.6.1.zip
- swc http://www.libspark.org/svn/as3/Frocessing/trunk/archives/frocessing-0.6.1.swc
It is better to refer the original site to understand the Processing like method.
The following are the methods implemented like Processing.
Some methods are different when 3D.
- 2D Primitives
- line() *line3d()
- 3D Primitives
- curve() *curve3d()
- bezier() *bezier3d()
- vertex() *vertex3d()
- bezierVertex() *bezierVertex3d()
- curveVertex() *curveVertex3d()
- Loading & Displaying
- Creating & Reading
- alpha() *f5_alpha() when F5MovieClip
- dist() *dist3d()
- mag() *mag3d()
How to use
To use in Processing way on Flash, please specify the frocessing.display.F5MovieClip2D or frocessing.display.F5MovieClip3D to the DocumentClass? and write something to FrameScript?. Then you can taste the feeling.
At this time, if there are function draw(), it will automatically set as EnterFrame?'s listenner. No need to setup.
The are easy sample in the repository, so please refer.
In normal usecase, I think you may use frocessing.core.F5Graphics2D or frocessing.core.F5Graphics3D.
It is open under LGPL same as Processing.