ECMAScript is a scripting engine that supports most of the ECMAScript language.
Some new language features were added, such as coroutines, and the ability to suspend code in mid-run.
More details at http://kinsmangames.com/beinteractive-scripting-engine-bise-as3-port/ (English) or read about yossy's original engine in Japanese at http://www.be-interactive.org/?itemid=6 .
- This is a port of yossy's original ECMAScript scripting engine in AS2.
- It was ported to AS3.
- Some bugs were fixed in the language parsing.
- Added some small features, like runCoroutine() or parseForceCoroutine().
- Changed the Parser.parse() function to accept a virtual machine as an optional argument. If used, this will optimize the code for that virtual machine, giving a 40% speed increase.
- More detailed (English, sorry) documentation is in the Source Code folder.